Do you enjoy cooking and love to create new recipes? If cooking is your thing, I recommend you check out our After-school Pre-Apprenticeship Culinary Arts Program.
- Classes begin January 2015, 2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- To apply, you must be a junior or senior
- You must have a genuine passion for cooking
During the program, you will receive training on the fundamentals of baking. Upon graduating the program and Atlantic City High School, you will have the opportunity to apply to the Apprenticeship Program, where you are paid, receive benefits, free meals, free uniforms. Additionally in the two-year program, participants will receive:
- 4000 hours of on-the-job training
- 290 hours of classroom instruction
Applications are available in my office (G200F). You may also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application. The deadline to apply is December 12, 2014